Masters in Orthodontics
- Prof. Dr. Nitin has a Masters in Orthodontics from Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, Maharashtra.
- Graduated from RGUHS Karnataka.
- Published a paper on primary stability of implants in the journal of Asia Pacific Orthodontic Society (APOS).
- Dr. Nitin is working as Professor in a reputed Dental College in NCR region.
- In Specialty practice of Orthodontics and Implantalogy since 2005.
- He constantly updates his expertise in Implantalogy
- Course faculty at The Implant Academy.
- He is a life member of the Indian Orthodontic Society.
- He combines an exceptional education and clinical experience with his dedication to improving patient’s dental health.
Meet me here: